All on Four in Istanbul - All on 4 Dental Implants Turkey Price?
All on Four Dental Implants Turkey
All on 4 dental implant treatment can find solutions to your problems such as tooth deficiency and related problems such as inability to eat, inability to speak properly, pain and aesthetic concerns.
What is All on 4 dental implants in Turkey?
All on 4 dental implants is a proven application that is frequently applied by patients who have not had teeth or want to have their teeth extracted for various reasons. In the treatment with the all on four dental implants technique, instead of placing an implant for each missing tooth, all teeth are placed in molds on 4 implants placed at different angles. For this reason, patients who do not have sufficient and strong jawbones gain an aesthetic and comfortable mouth structure at the end of the treatment.
Who is the All on 4 dental implants applied to?
All on 4 dental implants are especially preferred in the following cases:
- In cases of excessive tooth loss or edentulousness
- If there are broken roots or loose teeth that need to be extracted
- In cases where it is disturbed by the removable prosthesis
- In cases of osteoporosis and bone loss, they may consider All on four without the need for bone grafting or bone augmentation.
Note: For those considering this treatment, it is necessary to add two points that dentists pay attention to. The general health status of the patients should not have an obstacle to implant treatment and a chronic disease that would pose a risk for implant surgery. (For All on four dental implants Turkey, the dentist evaluates the suitability of the patient in risky situations such as diabetes and high blood pressure.)
What are the advantages of the All on 4 dental implants in Turkey?
Among the advantages of All-on-4 dental implants, we can count the following:
- It provides satisfactory results for patients of all ages for tooth loss.
- The operation time is short and you will not be toothless during the treatment process.
- There is no need for procedures such as bone augmentation or bone grafting. (Because of the absence of molars in the lower jaw, bone resorption occurs and makes it difficult to place an implant in this area. Likewise, the downward expansion of the cavities called sinuses in the upper jaw makes it difficult to place an implant in the upper jaw.)
- Even if the patient has no teeth in his mouth, 4 implants are sufficient. Standard dental implant treatment requires 8-10 implants.
- It is economical. Those who want to have natural teeth with 4 implants in a single session and on the same day instead of many implant teeth will pay less with All on 4 dental implants Turkey treatment.
- It is an ideal treatment for those who are uncomfortable with their removable dentures.
- As with conventional dentures, dentures do not need to be removed for cleaning.
- It provides a more natural appearance and comfort as it does not cover the palate of the patient as in traditional dental prostheses.
How is All on 4 dental implants treatment done?
All-on-4 dental implants is carried out in two stages as dental implant placement and permanent prosthesis placement.
First stage: 4 dental implants are placed at different angles with a patient-specific technique under appropriate conditions. The temporary prosthesis prepared by measuring the same day is fixed on the implants.
Second stage: After about three months, the patient is fitted with a permanent prosthesis.
In addition to these concise and brief explanations about All-on-four dental implants, we can list more detailed information to satisfy your curiosity as follows.
The patient is examined in the clinic. The general health status of the patient is examined and whether there is a risky situation for surgery is determined in the presence of clinical examinations and analyzes (if necessary). If the patient has gingival diseases, this problem is eliminated first.
The jaw and mouth structure of each patient differs. In this regard, images are taken and measurements are made using radiological examinations and computed tomography. These evaluations help determine whether the patient has a suitable mouth structure for the All on four treatment, bone thickness and heights, and especially where the implants will be placed. At the first appointment, after the examinations and measurements, the surgical procedure is started.
All on 4 is performed with local anesthesia as in tooth extraction. With the numbing process to the gums, the patient does not feel pain during the operation. Those with severe fear may request sedation (it is a safe and comfortable anesthesia method) or general anesthesia from the dentist. In this case, it is important for the patient to meet with the anesthesiologist when he comes to the appointment, so that the anesthesia process can be carried out more efficiently.
The patient may not have all teeth extracted or lost. If there are broken tooth roots or teeth that need to be extracted, the teeth or tooth roots that are unable to function are extracted before dental implants placement.
The biggest advantage of the All-on-4 dental implants technique is that the implants are placed at the right angle and position, in the most appropriate way to the anatomical structure of the jawbone, without damaging the nerve in the lower jaw. Guide prostheses are prepared in a simulation program prepared with the help of a computer. With guide prostheses, 4 dental implants are attached to the jawbone. Two dental implants are placed in the anterior part of the jawbone, where the bone is thickest, and two dental implants are placed in the back of the jawbone. The anterior implants are placed at a 90-degree angle, and the posterior implants at a 45-degree angle for maximum durability.
Temporary fixed acrylic prosthesis is placed on the implants. It stays on the teeth until a permanent denture is fitted.
After the fusion process of the jawbone and implants, which will take approximately 2-4 months, the treatment is completed by attaching permanent hybrid prostheses designed with zirconium or Emax crowns modeled according to the patient's mouth. It is possible to achieve very successful aesthetic and functional results with hybrid prostheses designed with zirconium or Emax crowns placed on implants.
What should be considered after All on 4 dental implants?
After All on 4 dental implants application, your dentist should follow your dentist's recommendations in order to accelerate the healing process and to use the temporary fixed prosthesis in the most efficient way.
The issues to be considered after the operation can be listed as follows:
- The use of tampons is continued due to bleeding: Even if it is in the form of leakage, there may be bleeding for one day after the treatment. In order to prevent bleeding, you should keep the tampon placed in your mouth by pressing on it for 30-45 minutes. Your dentist will inform you in detail about this and how to use the tampon.
- The movement of the mouth muscles should be reduced: Situations that increase the movement of the mouth muscles, such as excessive talking, severe spitting, may increase bleeding. In particular, spitting should not be done vigorously and the wound area should not be irritated. Avoid rinsing the mouth on the first day.
- Smoking and alcohol use is terminated: Smoking and alcohol use should be terminated as much as possible in the days before and after the operation. It should never be forgotten that smoking and alcohol have effects that delay wound healing and increase bleeding.
- Head is kept up: After the All-on-four implant, placing a pillow under the head and keeping it elevated will reduce bruising and swelling.
- Mouthwash is interrupted for 12-24 hours: Do not use mouthwash for approximately 12-24 hours after All on four dental implants treatment. Salt water gargle can be done. Mouthwash can be started after one day.
- Ice treatment is applied: Swelling and bruising caused by trauma during the placement of the implant to the jawbone should be treated with ice treatment as mentioned above. You should repeat this application several times at certain intervals. Care should be taken as keeping ice for a long time can cause ice burns. Existing swelling and bruising will disappear in a few days.
- Painkillers can be used: To relieve the pain after the dental implant technique, choose the painkillers recommended by your physician. Do not use aspirin, which has bleeding-increasing properties. Do not neglect to use the antibiotics given by your doctor to prevent infection.
- You can use mouthwash after 12-24 hours. Leave the mouthwash in the mouth for 2-3 minutes and rinse your mouth. As with normal dental care, dentures should be maintained by brushing twice a day. Apart from routine tooth brushing; It will be useful to use mouth showers and dental floss for oral cleaning and care.
- Some points should be considered in eating and drinking: Nothing should be eaten or drunk in the first 2 hours after the treatment. After this waiting period, liquid and soft foods should be preferred. Hard foods can damage the implanted places. Avoid consuming carbonated, acidic, very hot and cold foods and drinks.
- In the first days, it should be eaten with the other side: In the first days after the application, do not chew with the dental implant treatment as much as possible. Return to your normal diet in a few days and drink plenty of water. Junk food habit should be stopped. Eating a healthy diet will facilitate recovery.
- Denture damage should be reported to the dentist immediately. Inform your physician immediately of any fractures in temporary prostheses. Remember that broken prostheses may cause the loss of implants.
- Examinations should not be interrupted: Dental examinations should be performed at 6-month intervals.
What is the success rate of All-on-4?
The success rate of All-on-4 is approximately %96. All-on-4 dental implants Turkey are much more successful than traditional methods. One of the most important achievements of this treatment method is that patients with no or few teeth complete all missing teeth and have fixed prostheses with four implants.
Four implant teeth are placed at an angle in the anterior part of the jaw, where the bone volume is more sufficient than the posterior parts of the jaw.
This placement of the implants in the anterior jaw is another success of the All on 4 method.
In the All-on-four method, temporary prostheses are attached until the permanent prostheses are made, ensuring that the patient is not toothless.
Thus, during the treatment process that lasts for 3-4 months, the patient does not have any teeth.
FAQ About All On 4 Dental Implants In Turkey
How much is all on 4 dental implants in Turkey?
All-on-4 dental implants cost Turkey, the cost for double jawbone varies between 6,000€ and 8000€. All on four dental implants Turkey price is not fixed. It is more economical than standard implant application for patients who have lost all their teeth to be treated with the All on 4 implant technique. The number of sessions and implant prices increase due to the fact that patients with no teeth have permanent teeth with standard implant dental treatment, the number of implant teeth used is high, and extra surgical interventions such as bonegrafting and bone augmentation are performed. Due to the issues we have mentioned below, the price of All on 4 dental implants is directly affected:
Due to the knowledge and experience of dentists on the application of the All on Four implant technique, the cost of the All on 4 dental implants Turkey is affected. Differences between treatments performed in clinics will vary based on experience.
There are many dental implant brands with varying costs. All on 4 implants Turkey cost will increase with the use of best implants with high brand value. It is useful to talk to dentists in this regard.
Since the materials to be made on the implant have different properties, the cost of the All on 4 dental implants Turkey also changes.
Due to the increase in the exchange rates, especially the imported implant prices are constantly increasing. This increase directly affects the price.
Is all on 4 dental implants painful?
Since local anesthesia is performed and the mouth and jaw area are anesthetized, there is no need to worry about pain during All on four implant treatment. However, since the effect of the narcotic substance will cease after the operation, there may be pain due to the destructions that occur during implantation. With the use of painkillers recommended by the dentist, this pain after the application can be reduced or completely terminated. Depending on the patient's panic state, optional sedation or general anesthesia can also be performed by taking the opinion of the anesthesiologist.
Is fixed prosthesis possible with the All on Four implant technique?
With the All on 4 dental implants technique, the prostheses are fixed to 4 implants placed in the jaw. After the implants are placed at an angle to the jawbone, fixed prosthetic teeth prepared by measuring the person's jaw and mouth structure are placed on it. Thus, the patient has permanent and fixed prostheses, from which it is not possible to remove the prosthesis without the help of a doctor.
Oral care after all on 4 dental implants Istanbul
Oral care is very important after Istanbul All on 4 dental implants treatment. You need to show the same sensitivity to your dentures as you need to care for your natural teeth.
Although the dentures placed on the implants are strong in nature, they may break or crack when you try to break hard and crusty foods with your dentures. For this reason, you should be careful not to break hard and crusty foods with your prosthetic teeth. You should brush your denture teeth twice a day and floss once. Using mouthwash will also be beneficial. As long as you pay attention to your oral hygiene, your implant treatment with the All on Four Istanbul technique will be long-lasting.
Can Istanbul all on 4 dental implants be removed?
No. While All on 4 dental implants treatment is applied, the prostheses are fixed on 4 implants. Since the prostheses are fixed, it is not possible for the person to remove it himself. If your dentures need to be removed, it is not possible to remove them without the help of your dentist, and trying to remove them is quite risky. You can damage dentures and implants while trying to remove them, so they should be removed with the help of a dentist in a clinical setting.
Are there risks to All on 4 dental implants treatment?
Individuals who will have the All on 4 process are wondering if this implant treatment has risks and disadvantages. As long as it is done in the right dental clinic in experienced hands, it is all completed successfully. The success rate of All on 4 dental implant treatment is quite high.
There are two important factors affecting the success of the treatment in this implant treatment. If we evaluate the risks of the All on 4 dental implant method, the most important risk is the incorrect positioning of the implants. Correct positioning of the implants is a very important detail in All on Four implant treatments. If the implants are not positioned correctly, they may come off, break or cause an unaesthetic appearance. In this regard, it is very important that the dentist has surgical experience.
In All on 4 implant treatment, when the implants are placed in the very front of the patient's jaw, it causes recession in the gums. In this case, the dark gray metal color of the implants appears with the recession of the gums.
When the All on 4 dental implants is positioned too far back in the patient's chin, the patient may have difficulty speaking. Implant teeth can be thick and unwieldy due to back-positioned implants.
In all on 4 implants treatment, when the implants are placed very close to the parts of the patient's jaw that meet the bite force, the implant teeth may appear short and may deteriorate the aesthetic beauty of the patient.
Replacing implants that are incorrectly positioned in the chin requires a long and difficult treatment. Therefore, the dentist who will perform the procedure; Experienced, should be successful in the field of aesthetic dentistry.
The poor quality of the implant to be used while applying the All on 4 dental implants is also a factor that negatively affects the treatment process. In this case, it is important to pay attention to the quality of the implants to be used in your treatment.
As dental clinic in Istanbul, these experienced dentists use high quality materials to minimize these risks.
The second important factor is the inadequacy of the dentist who performs All on 4 dental implants treatment in surgical procedures or in the field of aesthetic dentistry.
The experience of the dentist who will perform the treatment significantly changes the success rate of the treatment. At the end of all on 4 dental implants treatment performed by an incompetent dentist, gum infection or even implant loss may occur.
The dentist who will apply the treatment should place the implants that will be placed in the jaw with the surgical procedure in the right position at the right angle. Apart from this, the patient should also perform the all on 4 procedure perfectly in terms of aesthetic dentistry, taking into account the aesthetic beauty and smile design of the patient. All on 4 implantation of dentists who perform successful surgical procedures using the experience of aesthetic dentistry results perfectly.
Our dentists in our clinic are knowledgeable, successful and experienced in implant treatments. The smile on the faces of our patients who have had all on 4 dental implants treatment is the biggest proof of our success.
Does food get under the dentures in the All on 4 dental implants treatment?
If All on four implants are placed using the right technique and at the right angle, it is not possible for food to escape under the prosthesis.However, if All on 4 implants are not placed with the right technique and at the right angle, there may be a gap between the chin and the prosthesis and food residues can get stuck in these gaps. Choosing a dentist experienced in the All on 4 dental implant procedure will prevent this from occurring.
Is it worth going to Turkey for all-on-4 dental implants?
All-on-4 dental implants Turkey or abroad depend on the patient's dental needs, the implant operation's quality, and the patient's budget.
All-on-4 dental implants provide a permanent, natural-looking replacement for several or all teeth in a jaw. All-on-four implants technique is more stable and comfortable than dentures, improving quality of life and self-confidence.
Turkey may offer All-on-4 implants at a lower and more affordable prices than in other countries. To ensure a successful and safe surgery, it is critical to conduct thorough research and select a reputed dental facility and competent dentist in Turkey.
Finally, whether the technique is worthwhile in Turkey, or any other area is determined by the individual's personal wants and circumstances. Before deciding, talk to a dentist about the expenses, advantages, and risks.
You can make an appointment or call our clinic to learn about the treatment with the All on four implant technique and to have a examination.
How long does it take to get all-on-4 dental implants?
Depending on the fusion time of the implants to the jaw, it varies between 2 and 4 months on average. After the temporary prostheses are attached at your first appointment, the implants are expected to fuse, and your permanent prostheses are attached at your second appointment, approximately 3 months later.
Are all-on-4 dental implants safe?
The utmost care and attention of our experienced dentists is extremely safe with the advanced technologies used by our clinic. It is among the treatments with a high success rate and satisfactory results.
Are all on 4 dental implants permanent?
The lifespan of prostheses made with the All on 4 technique is quite long if the
techniques are applied. As a result of some studies carried out abroad, it has
prosthetic teeth made with the All-on-Four technique achieve a success of 98.1%
at the end
years, and a success of 94.8% at the end of 10 years.
After All on 4 treatment, oral care is done regularly and if the doctor checks, its lifespan can be up to 20 years. In order for your All on 4 implants treatment to be long-lasting, you should show your natural teeth as well as your prosthetic teeth and brush your teeth regularly.
Cheapest country for all-on-4 dental implants?
Considering the quality and experience of dentists, the technological equipment of the clinics and the quality of the materials used in dental treatments, we can say that Turkey is the cheapest country for All-on-4 dental implants.
Is it hard to eat with All-on-4 implants?
A gradually decreasing pain in your mouth, jaw and throat is normal for up to the first two weeks after the operation. During this recovery phase, when eating may be uncomfortable or difficult, a liquid-based diet that avoids chewing will be beneficial.
Once your dental implants have integrated seamlessly with your jawbone and your new permanent teeth have been fitted, you can eat anything you like, including hard and solid foods. You will be able to bite into an apple, eat steak or popcorn as easily as with your natural teeth.
Typically, this milestone occurs approximately 3 to 6 months after the initial surgical procedure.
What is the failure rate of All-on-4 dental implants?
The failure rate of All-on-4 is approximately %4.
What is the difference between All-on-4 and 6 implants?
In All on 4 dental implants, the dentures are fixed to the jaw with 4 implants. All on 6 dental implants are fixed with 6 implants.
Is All-on-4 or 6 better?
The answer to this question depends on the case. Both treatments have advantages over the other. The patient and the dentist decide by evaluating the situation together.
Do All-on-4 look real?
Yes. All on 4 dental implants look like your natural teeth when done properly.
Do All-on-4 feel like real teeth?
All-on-4 dental implants feel like your natural teeth. However, it requires a short adaptation period. As soon as the treatment is over, such an expectation will be far from reality.
How to clean all on 4 dental implants?
As with natural teeth, routine cleaning is sufficient. It is recommended that All-on-4 dental implants be cleaned at least twice a day, preferably after every meal. You can use a soft toothbrush, floss and mouthwash to remove food particles and prevent bacterial growth.